Clone 334 - Experiments in Analog and Digital Noise Volume One download free
Experiments in Analog and Digital Noise Volume One
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
MMF AA MP1 APE ADX FLAC AHX
- 1829 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1109 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
|1||Movement 1: 10 minutes 36 seconds of Roland TR-09 processed through Vocoder and Distortion in E minor||10:35|
|2||Movement 2: 12 minutes 5 seconds of MFOS Noise Toaster layered and processed by Distortion and Delay in G minor||12:09|
|3||Movement 3: 6 minutes 46 seconds of Electric Violin layered and processed by Vocoder and Delay in C minor||6:46|
|4||29 minutes of evolving Modular Synthesis in the Key of A produced by Malekko Oscillator 2 patched to Toppobrillo Quantimator patched to Pittsburgh Collapse, Filter, and Analog Replicator||22:09|
NotesLimited cassette run of 25. Black shells with printed b/w labels and color inserts.
Each track on Side A is an attempt to create droning and harsh noise from sound sources that are not typically used in the genre. Each track on the A side was composed as a clean piece of music. Each piece was written, practiced, and then recorded in one smooth take. After being recorded, the music was processed by a series of digital plugins to destroy the the initial musicality, but maintain the flow, dynamics, and overall feeling of the piece.
An attempt was also made to retain more dynamics from the original compositions. While the project is intended to drone, each piece still maintains a level of dynamics that allow for breath and pulse. Each individual sound is intended to slowly morph in texture as the entire composition rises and falls.
Side B is a more traditional noise piece composed on a Eurorack modular system. An array of modules break down noise generated from a single oscillator to create an evolving texture. It maintains the momentum and dynamics of the A side, while presenting an approach less dependent on computer processing.
The keys are rough estimates and we're included because they were kept in mind during the creation of each track. They may not be completely accurate due to playing by ear, improvisation, and layered effects processing.
Related Clone 334 - Experiments in Analog and Digital Noise Volume One albums
- Antonín Dvořák, Rafael Kubelik, The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra - Symphony No. 2 In D Minor, Op. 70 download
- Madonna Feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland - 4 Minutes (The Remixes) download
- Boston Promenade Orchestra Conducted By Arthur Fiedler - Popular Movements From The Symphonies No. 1 download
- Gustav Mahler, The New York Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Leonard Bernstein, Jennie Tourel - Mahler: Symphony No. 5 In C-Sharp Minor / Kindertotenlieder download
- Arthur Ozolins - A Piano Recital By Arthur Ozolins download
- Beethoven - William Steinberg, The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, The Mendelssohn Choir Of Pittsburgh - Symphony No. 9 In D Minor, Opus 125; Symphony No. 8 In F Major, Opus 93 download
- Various - Anjunadeep Lost Classics 01 download
- Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full (Seven Minutes Of Madness - The Coldcut Remix) download
- Franz Schubert - Quintet In A major, "The Trout" download
- Gorified - Ruptured Within Seconds download