Ornette Coleman - The Art Of The Improvisers download free
The Art Of The Improvisers
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
DTS AA RA FLAC ASF VOX MP1
- 1437 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1356 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
|1||The Circle With A Hole In The Middle||4:53|
|2||Just For You||3:48|
|3||The Fifth Of Beethoven||6:35|
|4||The Alchemy Of Scott La Faro||8:48|
|6||The Legend Of Bebop||7:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Phrase Text
- Recorded At – Radio Recorders
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Ornette Coleman (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9)
- Bass – Charlie Haden (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8, 9), Jimmy Garrison (tracks: 7), Scott LaFaro (tracks: 4)
- Composed By – Ornette Coleman
- Cornet – Don Cherry (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Drums – Billy Higgins (tracks: 1, 2, 8), Ed Blackwell (tracks: 3 to 7, 9)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Geoffrey Haslam
- Engineer [Recording] – Bones Howe (tracks: 1, 2, 8), Phil Iehle (tracks: 7), Tom Dowd (tracks: 3 to 7, 9)
- Liner Notes – Martin Williams
- Painting [Cover] – Ornette Coleman
- Producer – Nesuhi Ertegun
- Tenor Saxophone – Ornette Coleman (tracks: 7)
- Trumpet – Don Cherry (tracks: 3, 5 to 6, 9)
- Trumpet [Pocket] – Don Cherry (tracks: 4, 7)
NotesOriginally released in 1970 as Atlantic SD 1572.
Tracks 8 and 9 are CD bonus tracks and were previously released in Japan as part of the Atlantic LP "Ornette Coleman - To Whom Who Keeps A Record"
This compilation ℗ © 1988 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany.
Published by Phrase Text, ASCAP.
1 - Recorded at Radio Recorders, Hollywood, California on October 9, 1959.
2 - Recorded at Radio Recorders, Hollywood, California on May 22, 1959.
3, 5, 6, 9 - Recorded at Atlantic Studios, New York, N.Y. on July 26, 1960.
4 - Recorded at Atlantic Studios, New York, N.Y. on January 31, 1961.
7 - Recorded at Atlantic Studios, New York, N.Y. on March 27, 1961.
8 - Recorded at Radio Recorders, Hollywood, California on October 8, 1959.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-90978-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: 756790978-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 835
|SD 1572||Ornette Coleman||The Art Of The Improvisers (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 1572||US||1970|
|1572||Ornette Coleman||The Art Of The Improvisers (LP, Album, Mono, Promo)||Atlantic||1572||US||1971|
|SD 1572||Ornette Coleman||The Art Of The Improvisers (LP, Album, TP)||Atlantic||SD 1572||US||1976|
|WPCR-29310||Ornette Coleman||The Art Of The Improvisers (CD, Album)||Atlantic||WPCR-29310||Japan||2017|
|2400 109||Ornette Coleman||The Art Of The Improvisers (LP, Album)||Atlantic||2400 109||UK||1971|
Related Ornette Coleman - The Art Of The Improvisers albums
- Catatonia - International Velvet download
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me download
- Will Butler - Policy download
- Gerald Levert & Eddie Levert, Sr. - Father & Son download
- Kate Miller-Heidke - Little Eve download
- Bob Marley - Chances Are download
- Soft Cell - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye: Live download
- Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II download
- Coleman Hawkins - Bean And The Boys download
- The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Armed Love download